Skip to content

Property Contracts

Property contracts overseas require specialist legal expertise.

Depending on the country you may be asked to notarise a variety of documents that form an integral part of the property transaction and this could be for either purchasing or selling a property.  Quite often this would include:

  • Deeds
  • Affidavits (or some other form of declaration)
  • Power of Attorney
  • Identify documents

I can help with notarising property contracts for overseas.


Please see also: 

sunlight on desk with hand and pen